Cloud Solutions Specialist
Cloud Solution Specialists
Cloud Solutions Manager
Subject to Experience
Centrality Ltd (Arran Park, Chapel Road, Meppershall, Bedfordshire, SG17 5NQ)
40 hours per week
Engage external customers and undertake the implementation, migration and provision of consultancy services to Cloud Infrastructures following industry best practise.
- Engage external customer to understand and shape requirements to understand business outcomes.
- Collaborates with the Sales and commercial teams to contribute to commercial proposals on solution designs.
- Follows structured cloud adoption methodologies to undertake the planning, design and documentation, migration, transition, and ongoing optimisation of non-complex services.
- Works within the Solution Architect to ensure solution designs adhere to industry best practice, to deliver required security and regulatory compliance.
- Embraces the adoption of Azure/M365 Blueprints/templates to drive efficiency, governance and standardisation of repeatable solutions.
- Acts as a Technical lead and mentors colleagues to share knowledge.
- Takes personal responsibility for development of skills to ensure these remain up to date and relevant.
Skills and Experience
- Chargeable Utilization
- Customer satisfaction
- Technical skills & certification (self-development)
- Experienced in implementing Cloud solutions using structured methodologies
- Has previously completed migrations from on premise or private cloud to Public cloud (either Infrastructure and M365 services)
- Experienced at communicating and presenting to customers at all levels
- Significant experience in Microsoft Azure Security Centre and administration consoles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interpret complex designs and architectures and work with technical instruction
- Advanced Powershell Scripting
- Foundation knowledge of networking and connectivity
- Advanced knowledge of implementing, migrating, and optimizing services to Azure IaaS and PaaS within mission critical and high availability environments
- Advanced knowledge of designing, implementing and migrating best in class end user experiences leveraging MS Cloud productivity suite.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem skills following structured methodical approaches
- Actively working towards Microsoft AZ-303/AZ-304 or MS100/MS101 certification
- Has achieved Microsoft AZ-104 or MD-100/MD-101/MS203
- Lives the Centrality Values of Honesty, Expertise, Approachable, Results and Teamwork
- Strong technical leadership, leading by example and desire to share knowledge
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-Starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Takes ownership and has a can do attitude
- Ability to build rapport, trust, and instil confidence
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanour when under high pressure
- Active interest in cloud technologies, security and personal development
- Valid driving license
- Own means of transport