Date(s) - 26/03/2020
09:15 - 14:00
Join us at Microsoft’s headquarters in Reading and learn all about the advanced features Microsoft Azure and how it can improve your business function. See how the Azure cloud can be leveraged for both traditional IT infrastructure delivery as well as more advanced applications like artificial intelligence.
Gain an overview of security best practice to ensure your organisation can deliver flexible technologies in a highly secure manner and examine the Microsoft cloud development roadmap to see what coming down the line!
Leading experts will take you through solutions that showcase Microsoft Azure. Our event will focus on how the cloud service can give your employees more time for higher value work and enable your business to grow.
We want to cut out the sales pitch and jargon and instead take a dive into real life examples of challenges your business face and how they can be solved by Azure.
- 09.15 Registration & refreshments
- 09.45 Introductions
- 10.00 Azure – What is the big deal?
- An overview on the basics of the Azure cloud
- IaaS? Paas?
- What’s the difference and why should you care
- Interaction with other services such as Office 365
- Live demos
- 11.00 Backup in Azure
- 11.30 Break
- 11.45 Getting started. Securely
- Why Azure is more secure than you think
- Getting the design right
- Starting small & scaling up
- Access to training and support
- 12.45 Keeping control of the costs
- 12.55 SQL/WS 2008 End of Support update/incentives
- 13.05 Summary & Q&A
- 13.15 Lunch
- 14.00 Close
Along with our expert speakers, we want to provide attendees with real-world advice and demos on how to adopt these new ways of working for your organisation.
Who should attend? IT and Business Decision Makers, CTOs + CIOs