Competitive (plus uncapped OTE)
Shefford, Bedfordshire, SG17
Centrality is looking for an exceptional, ambitious, successful Business Development Manager to accelerate our new client acquisition strategy.
For the right candidate we are offering a fantastic opportunity to further develop your sales career, working for a Microsoft Gold Partner, which has a reputation for quality delivery and long-term partnerships.
The successful candidate will be an experienced sales professional working for a Managed Service Provider selling the consultancy and annuity Microsoft, Modern Workplace, Azure propositions to small to medium, and corporate customer segments.
You will have proven experience of owning, leading and converting multiple new sales opportunities within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This opportunity will offer a competitive salary package, 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare scheme and excellent prospects for career development. In return we are looking for an individual who is honest/trustworthy and demonstrates high integrity, possesses expert sales skills, is highly approachable and professional,and who delivers consistent sales results within a collaborative team environment.
- Have a proven understanding of the Microsoft product stack and associated Managed service offerings
- Engage with prospect organisations through strategic solution-based selling, business case build-out, ROI analysis etc
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against KPI, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation
- Engage the professional services and managed services teams during the sales process, working collaboratively to produce a compelling solution
- Maintaining timely and accurate forecasts via the company sales tracking and reporting system
- Strong focus on new client acquisition and development with a limited role in maintaining existing relationships
- The post holder may opt out of the 48 hour (Working Time Directive).
Skills and Experience
- 2 + years’ experience working in a sales / business development/ presales role
- The ability to and willingness to be a client-hunter
- Experience solution selling to the C Suite
- Position proposed solutions and articulate their value based upon customers strategy
- Good knowledge of current Microsoft Modern Workplace, Azure, propositions, licensing models within a Direct/Indirect CSP model
- Good knowledge of selling Managed Services/annuity sales
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- Highly driven, self-motivated, organised and resilient individual
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt style to the relevant audience
- Adept at senior and ‘C’ level business conversations and presentations
- Demonstrates high levels of integrity, professionalism and is passionate about the right outcome for the customer
- Commercially strong, with proven negotiating and influencing skills to maximise value, and minimise contractual liabilities
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanour when under high pressure
- A strong, approachable and flexible team-player
- Valid driving license
- Own means of transport